Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Birthday Book



Since it seems like there's a birthday happening around here every few months, I've decided to corral all of our birthday related material into one spot for easy reference. Hence the birth of the Birthday Book.



  • I created a section for each person where I can keep notes on party theme ideas, party invite lists and gift ideas. This is handy because we tend to invite the same kids each year and it seemed like I was always hunting for addresses.

  • There's a section on party games and instructions for making crafts such as pinatas, paper party hats and goody bags.

  • There is a section for party food. I'm always seeing cute cakes and kids party ideas in magazines so this is where I save them.

  • I also keep a section with information on area fun parks, party places, arcades, bowling alleys, gyms, and sport parks that offer kids parties. Instead of calling around every year, I keep a list of their phone number, website, pricing information, and related information.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Now that's some great organizing!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I bet you are a great party planner.

Unknown said...

Great idea.

Thanks!!!


Feel welcome to visit me at:

Laane on the World

Happy Thanksgiving!