Monday, November 19, 2007

Cupcakes

There's a fourth grade class who will be enjoying these dark chocolate cupcakes with purple-ish vanilla buttercream frosting today. Perfect treat for birthday girl to bring for the last day of school before the Thanksgiving holiday break.

While I was making these last night, I thought about how special I would always feel whenever it was my turn to bring treats in to school for my birthday. We'd get to bring a friend along with us to help hand the extras out to the principal and the ladies in the office who would all 'ooh' and 'ahhh'. I made sure to make lots of extras for birthday girl to share.

Aren't those the cutest cupcake toppers?


I printed them from this template at Martha Stewart's website and then taped them to toothpicks. So much fun.


No comments: